Delivery & Returns
We deliver our blooms daily, and specialise in the greater Jo'burg area.
To guarantee efficient delivery, please ensure the address you provide us with is as complete as possible, and that a contact number has been provided for the recipient.
Selecting a Delivery Time:
We aim to deliver our blooms within the selected time frame. Please allow for delays during seasonal peak trading times (Valentines Day, Mothers Day etc). For urgent & same day deliveries, please contact us before placing your order.
· Orders placed before 10am will be delivered same-day
· Orders placed after 10am will be delivered the next day
For delivery to locations other than residential, please ensure the below is specified:
· Delivery to a Business is specified
· Name of the recipient in full
· Telephone extension number (if possible)
· Office Number or Department
· Floor Number or Division
· Company and/or Building Name
In the event of Hospital & ICU deliveries:
· Hospitals do not accept flower deliveries unless a vase is included
· ICU does not accept fresh flowers, only sealed food-goods
Please include the patients full name and ward number is included on the delivery note.
We curate custom-made hand-tied bunches and pride ourselves on our attention to detail and the quality of all our arrangements. If for any reason your blooms arrive in less than perfect condition, please contact us immediately with the following information:
· Proof of damage/fault in the form of images
· Invoice or order number
· Returns or faults must be flagged within 1 hour of receiving arrangement to be eligible for consideration
We deal with returns & exchanges on a case by case basis, and replacements, refunds and credit notes will be issued accordingly.